Disclosure: I received the follow products for review purposes at no cost to myself. No monetary compensation was provided. All opinions and thoughts are my own.
I love food that is yummy, but I also love food that is quick and easy to make. I think that I’m not the only one who feels this way and that is why Tyson foods has created their line of Tyson® Grilled & Ready® chicken. Not only are dishes unbelievably easy to make with Grilled & Ready chicken, but the chicken is free from soy and wheat, helping those who have food allergies enjoy great meals too!
With summer in full swing it is filling up with neighborhood parties, cookouts and family BBQs. These gatherings are usually centered around one thing–delicious food!
Grilled chicken is a summertime favorite, but it can be difficult to find the time to get the grill up and running with a packed summer schedule. Luckily, now there’s no need to fire up the grill with some simple yet delicious recipes! And they are all made with fully cooked Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken Breast Strips, and can be made in 30 minutes or less! That’s right, less time prepping means more time with your guests, check these out:
Asian Lettace Wraps with Mustard Vinagarette - A flavor-packed appetizer that is sure to be a crowd pleaser, and will have guests coming back for seconds!
Chicken Artichoke Pepper Crostini - These delicious bite-sized treats will get the party started in no time.
Chicken Margherita Pasta - A summer get-together just isn’t complete without the pasta salad. This salad features the fresh flavors of summer with hints of tomatoes and basil.
I made the Chicken Margherita Pasta for my family one night after a busy day and they LOVED it! Both my daughter and my son loved it, and so did my husband!
When I first saw the recipe I thought it was very simple and that it wouldn’t have much flavor but I was wrong! It was so yummy! I even cooked the noodles and chicken up before I took my daughter to dance so then once we were home I just added the dressing and stirred to coat everything. It was the perfect meal for the end of a busy day!
I really like the chicken breast strips because they cook up nice and are already cut up in nice proportions. I did cut them in half for my kids while they were cooking in the pan. I also made this for lunch one day because I wanted something nice and light. We had some left over pasta from the night before so I just cooked up some chicken, made the dressing and it was ready to go! I even think you could make this the night before and take it for work the next day. It would be a healthier and cheaper alternative to going out for lunch. Here is the recipe so you all can try it out!
Chicken Margherita Pasta
Prep time 20 min.
· 10 ounces Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Fully Cooked Refrigerated Grilled Chicken Breast Strips
· 12 ounces pasta
· 1-1/4 cups grape tomatoes, washed, halved
· 1 cup mozzarella cheese, fresh
· 3 tablespoons basil, fresh, thinly sliced
· 1 tablespoon olive oil
· Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Cook pasta according to package directions to an al dente firmness. Drain and rinse with cold water.
2. Prepare Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken Breast Strips according to package directions.
3. When pasta is ready, combine all ingredients. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Here is just little more info on Tyson® Grilled & Ready® products
· Tyson® Grilled & Ready® products are the smartest way to eat right when looking for easy and wholesome homemade meal options.
· Tyson® Grilled & Ready® chicken is made with all white meat, fully cooked, 98% fat free, and have no preservatives.
· Products can be found in the freezer and refrigerated sections at local grocers
· For more information and recipe ideas visit: http://www.tyson.com/promotions/grilled-and-ready.aspx or on Facebook
If you are planning to entertain you should try out one of these new recipes using Tyson® Grilled & Ready® products. I can’t wait to try the Asian Lettuce Wraps, it’s one my menu for this week. I know I’ll love it and I’m sure it would be a hit if your planning a get together sometime. The only thing better than yummy food is quick, healthy and yummy food! So if your needing a quick fix for dinner one night grab a bag of Tyson® Grilled & Ready® chicken. I promise you, you won’t be disappointed!