It is Fall (I LOVE Fall), and that means that apple season is upon us! We have two apple trees at our new house, and I’m so excited to dive into the world of Apple Dessert Recipes!
Apple dessert recipes are great any time of the year, but there is just something almost magical about apple desserts during fall. I’m reminded of my Gram’s delicious warm apple pies at Thanksgiving!
Next week, I’ll be peeling, canning, freezing, dehydrating and making applesauce. But having never really baked much with apples I’m always at a loss for ideas for recipes with apples.
To help with this, I’ve compiled a fabulous list of desserts with apples!
Apple Dessert Recipes
- Bloom’ Baked Apples – The Gunny Sack
- Slow Cooker Apple Crisp – Kristine’s Kitchen Blog
- Apple Dessert Nachos – Dinner Mom
- Apple Dessert Cups – Who Needs A Cape
- Apple Crisp Coffee Cake – My Kitchen Craze
- Apple Snickers Dessert Trifle – Mom Endeavors
- Apple Bars with Pecans – The Gunny Sack
- Apple Cinnamon Dessert Risotto – Big Bears Wife
- Snickerdoodle Caramel Apple Dessert Pizza – Shaken Together Life
- Praline Caramel Apple Pudding Dessert – Lady Behind The Curtain
- Caramel Apple Mousse Cake – The Gunny Sack
- Maple Glazed Apple Crisp Cinnamon Buns – The Recipe Rebel
- Apple Oatmeal Bars – Tastes of Lizzy T
- Apple Pie Puff Pastry Cups – Midget Momma
- Apple Crisp Pancakes – The Recipe Rebel
- Caramel Apple Cheesecaketini – Snappy Gourmet
- Caramel Apple Taquitos – Cincy Shopper
- Apple Toffee Cheese Danishes – Lady Behind the Curtain
- Apple Streusel Cobbler – Big Bears Wife
- Caramel Apple Baked Donuts – Life Love Liz
If you make any of these apple dessert recipes, make sure to let me know what you think!