Back to school time always seems like a great time to start things fresh. With the recent health issues I’ve been having, it has become even more important that I eat well. While I think in general my diet is pretty good–I don’t eat very much in the way of processed food and I cook mostly from scratch–it is fairly carb heavy.
My goal is to eliminate some of the grains I’m currently consuming and replace them with more fresh fruits, vegetables, and roots.
In an effort to revamp my eating habits, I’ve rounded up some of my favorite Low Carb Lunch Recipes from Pinterest. Any of these recipes would be delicious for either lunch or dinner.
Hope you love these Low Carb Lunches as much as I do!
Low Carb Lunch Recipes
- Low Carb Smoked Turkey Cucumber Sandwiches – The Kitchen Is My Playground
- Chicken and Avocado Salad – Homemade Interest
- Smoked Ham Roll Ups with Avocado Pesto – Avocado Pesto
- Veggie Quiche Cups To-Go – The Kitchen Is My Playground
- Simple Salad Wrap – Homemade Interest
- Crustless Asparagus Quiche – Dinner Mom
- Crockpot Crustless Chicken Pot Pie – Flour On My Face
- BLT Bacon Cups – Homemade Interest
- Chicken Club Lettuce Wraps – I Heart Nap Time
- Stuffed Tomato Tuna Melt – Homemade Interest
- Steak and Blue Cheese Salad – Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Chopped Salad with Chickpeas – The Lemon Bowl
- Vegan Creamy Zucchini Soup – Avocado Pesto
- Grilled Green Goddess Wraps – Strength and Sunshine
- Creamy Greek Yogurt Slaw – Ari’s Menu
- Cuban Cobb Salad with Mustard Viniagrette – Shaken Together Life
- Cheesy Ham and Broccoli Frittata – I Heart Nap Time
- Easy Pizza Chicken – Snappy Gourmet
- Garlic Basil Parmesan Crisps – Bless Her Heart Y’all
- Spinach and Cheese Lasagna Stuffed Zucchini – Kristine’s Kitchen blog