About the Gynoii Baby Monitor with Pan-Tilt & Two-Way Audio:
- -The only WiFi baby monitor with authorized GUEST Account. Perfect for working parents, grandparents and relatives remote access to see the baby without making a sound.
- -60 Second Easy Setup: Connect to Wi-Fi via iPhone, iPad, Android phones or tablets, live stream with stunning video in under a minute
- -Stay Connected with Two-Way Talk, Intelligent Sound and Motion Alerts, and Audio Only Mode with 720P HD Day and Infrared Night Vision
- -Time-Lapse maximum 160 minutes video into 40 seconds, capture snapshot or clips and share to any social network like Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
- -Multiple users viewing at the same moment: Let grandparents and relatives talk or play the any custom lullaby music from the mobile devices, or even help to watch the baby
- -Pan and Tilt
Check out the Gynoii Smart Baby Monitor in action…
- -Great image quality.
- -Love that you can control the pan/tilt by swiping left, right, up, or down on your device.
- -Love the two way talk. This has come in handy often with my boys.
- -The video sharing features are just so cute! & who doesn’t love time-lapses?
- -Easy sharing with friends and family.
See how easy it is to share baby’s moments with friends!
- -Close friends and family (that you create an account for) can watch live feed from the baby’s room.
- -Can hook up multiple camera to your account. Simply swipe left to view additional cameras.
- -You can view the baby monitor feed on 3G, 4G, and LTE. The feed is most reliable if you are on LTE. This means that if you and your partner are on a date, you can open the app and see how your little one is doing with the babysitter (occasionally, I’ve even talked with our babysitter through the app!)
- -Once baby is older you can continue using the camera around the house as a security camera or nanny cam.
- -The app/camera connection is only as reliable as your WiFi. For us this means if I’m at the far end of the basement, the feed might occasionally cut out. This hasn’t presented a problem thus far, but it is something to keep in mind.
- -While the baby monitor feed can be viewed on your device’s internet connection (non-WiFi), it isn’t always very reliable.
- -The video feed is in black and white. This isn’t a problem for me, and is understandable given the price point of the Gynoii baby monitor, but I just thought I’d point it out.
I’ve been recommending the Gynoii Smart Baby Monitor to friends ever since we received our first monitor, the original (stationary) Gynoii Smart Baby Monitor. We will continue to recommend the Gynoii Smart Baby Monitor with Pan-Tilt and Two Way Talk to my friends and family. I just love that we can peek in on our little guy even when my husband and I are out and about.
Don’t forget to like Gynoii Baby on Facebook and Twitter.