Disclosure: I received the follow products for review purposes at no cost to myself. No monetary compensation was provided. All opinions and thoughts are my own.
What do you think of when you think of the first day of school? For me, I think of new crayons and new jeans. I was always excited to go back to school shopping for that first day of school. And do you know who else is always ready for the first day back? Crayola! For more than 100 years, Crayola has never missed the first day of school. And this year Crayola has some colorful tools that help kids discover and create in the classroom. From classic crayons to markers, paint and dry-erase tools, Crayola’s school products provide kids with the ability to bring all of their colorful ideas to life in the classroom and at home. New additions this year include:
- This super-colorful collection of Crayola Super Tips Markers and paper includes 65 pieces in a durable, portable carryall case.
- SuperTips Washable Markers feature a versatile tip that allow kids to draw both thick and thin lines.
- Washable ink easily washes from skin and most children’s clothing.
- Includes: 25 Super Tips Washable Markers and 40 sheets of blank paper and BONUS Story Studio online access to create your own coloring pages
- SRP: $12.99
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Older kids and even young adults can have fun infusing color into note-taking as they head back to school.
- A unique Wild Notes Metallic Pen is included with the notebook, producing bright, metallic colors on every page of the black paper.
- Kids can bring math calculations, history lessons and science equations colorfully to life.
- Includes: One 70-sheet wide-ruled notebook and Wild Notes Metallic Pen
- SRP: $5.99
My kids love the SuperTips markers. They are always asking to get them out and to draw with them. The age says 4+ but with them being washable I let my 3 year old color with them and he has no problem using them. I love that that they are washable and that they come in a carrying case. This makes it easy to carry them around and to store them, keeping them all together in one place. I like to make sure I get them all back because I don’t want my 18 month old getting a hold of them and coloring her legs. (she has tried that before with crayons!) The Wild Notes Black Notebook is fun but definitely geared towards the older kids. My six year old has fun playing around with it and “creating rainbows” she says.
I really love Crayola products and these in particular did not disappoint. They are great quality and they live up to their name. If you’ve ever bought crayons from the dollar store than you totally know what I mean! :) So if you still need to get some back to school supplies or just some arts and crafts products to use at home, then check out Crayola and you’ll be glad you did. They have something for every age. Check out their facebook and twitter pages. They always have fun craft tips and ideas.