Disclosure: I was sent the following product at no monetary cost to myself for review purposes. Opinions expressed are honest and are my own.
Of all those “baby-must-have” items, I think a good diaper bag ranks in the top 3, right behind bed and diapers. Recently a new diaper bag made its debut to the mom scene.
Adelina Madelina diaper bags are just what the pediatrician ordered for moms who don’t want to sacrifice style just because they’ve embarked on motherhood. Due to their stylish prints and functional design these chic diaper bags are poised for instant popularity.
Available in four styles, including It’s a Breeze Backpack, I’ll Handle it Hobo, Shadow Me Satchel and Here to There Tote, customers can choose from several patterns, such as Cerulean Ivory, Storm Cloud Lime and Citron Slate, among others.
I received the Adelina Madelina It’s a Breeze Backpack in Storm Cloud Lime to review. Having never used a backpack style diaper bag before I wanted to see how I liked it.
So here is what I thought of my Adelina Madeline It’s a Breeze Backpack in Storm Cloud Lime
- LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the print! The yellow in the bag really pops and is perfect for spring and summer. The gray not only compliments the yellow, but also makes this the perfect fall and winter diaper bag.
- Different strap configurations. I love that you have the option of wearing the bag as a backpack, and that you can easily take the strap off and move it to the top of the bag for cross-the-body or shoulder wear.
- Love that it comes with stroller straps!
- Spacious interior.
- Wipeable exterior fabric.
- Nice quality, heavy duty hardware.
- Comes with both a changing pad and a wipes case.
- Lots of exterior pockets.
- No interior bottle pockets. For some this won’t make a difference, but on the occasions when I carry a bottle for my little guy, I like his bottle to be on the inside of my bag away from the heat of the sun, little curious hands, and my baby’s hungry eyes.
- The outer polyester fabric of the bag is thinner than I’d like. This is a personal preference, but it would make for a much sturdier bag if the fabric on the body of the bag were reinforced with something.
- Needs larger magnetic closure
For a more in depth view review of the bag check out my YouTube video review.
Adelina Madelina diaper bags range in price from $74.99 – $89.99 (MSRP). You can find Adelina Madelina bags online at www.adelinamadelina.com. In addition, Babies“R”Us serves as the exclusive retail destination for the collection, with product available in Babies“R”Us stores nationwide and online at Babiesrus.com.