Do you ever check out the recipes on the back of your food packaging? I don’t know where I’ve been all these years, but I just discovered the yumminess of Cake Mix cookies!
If you haven’t tried them yet, they are a MUST!
The Husband is a huge chocolate fan so the other day I whipped these Cake Mix Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches up. (And when I say whipped ‘em up, I mean it. These cookies aren’t just delicious, they’re super fast to make, too!)
These make the perfect Sunday evening treat!
Here is the recipe:
- 1 Box Chocolate Cake Mix (I used Duncan Hines)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Oil
- 1/2 Bag White Chocolate Chips
- Your favorite flavor ice cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the ingredients.
- Drop onto cookie sheet in large spoonfuls.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes. You're going to want your cookies to be on the well done side (not gooey) so your sandwich doesn't fall apart.
- Let cookies cool completely. Take two cookies, sandwich 'em together with a little ice cream in the middle, put your feet up, and ENJOY!