Have you ever opened up your fridge just to be hit with a wave of gross smells? All those fruits, veggies, and leftovers you have in there just combining into one big odor. Now I know that you can put a box of baking soda in there but I never remember to buy an extra one so I usually end up using all my baking soda in cookies! So when I heard of the Oransi Ionic Fridge Air Purifier I really wanted to try it out.
The Oransi Ionic Air Purifier eliminates food odors in your fridge and/or it will neutralize stale and foul odors inside closets. It kills bacteria, reduce’s food spoilage, and prevents mildew. It does all this by sterilizing the fridge or closet every 2 hours.
- There are no replacement filters and nothing to clean. The air purifier uses 2 AA batteries that run for about 60 days. Built-in micro processor controls the operation of the air purifier so it will cycle on and off to save battery life. It literally cost’s $1 a month to use!
- It is silent since it has no fans.
- It neutralizes stale and foul odors with fresh air inside refrigerator or closets.
- It conveniently fits anywhere! It is so small!
- Attractive neutral color and cool contemporary design.
- Very easy to opperate. Just turn it on and it does the rest!
- Patented, exclusive Piezo-electric technology. This allows for a high negative ion output to freshen your refrigerator without the harmful side effects of ozone that is found in standard ionizers.
- Completly safe! The Ionic Fridge air purifier has received safety certifications from GS and CE as well as the RoHS lead free directive. Made of durable fire-resistant ABS materials. Tested for ozone production by ITI (Industrial Research Technology Institute) and found to be 0.011 ppm which is 78% below FDA limits.
Now I have had this in my fridge for a couple weeks now and I really have noticed a difference. I just put it on the back of one of my shelfs and it does all the work! I had some tomatoes sitting near it and they haven’t even spoiled yet! It’s even been over 2 weeks! (I haven’t been cooking a lot lately with my husband out of town so, yes, I hate to admit that those tomatos have been there that long!) But either way they haven’t even spoiled yet! I actually haven’t noticed anything going bad yet and in the past I am always throwing out things that have spoiled.
As for the smell I can really tell a difference. It doesn’t stink at all. I did have some leftovers from a restaurant that you could smell the garlic from, but once we ate the leftovers and threw the container away we didn’t have the odor lingering around which also sometimes happens.
My over all opinion is I love it! It definitly beats out the box of baking soda (which I never remember to put in anyway!) I love that all you have to do is replace the batteries in it and it even has a low voltage indicator that reminds you to change those batteries when needed! This thing is amazing! So check it out and keep up to date with Oransi Products on their Facebook and Twitter pages!
The Oransi Ionic Fridge Air Purifier retails for $29.99 and ships FREE!
How would you like an Oransi Ionic Fridge Air Purifier? Well one lucky Oh So Savvy Mom reader is going to get one and I hope your’e on pinterest cuz you will need to pin it to win it! To win, pin the Oransi picture with the link to this giveaway post. Then use the rafflecopter form below to enter Good luck!!
I was provided the above mentioned products by the company, at no cost to
myself in order for my honest opinions.