Apple Rolo Salad

This is by far my favorite salad ever!  It originally was made with snickers candy bars but since my kids are allergic to peanuts and eggs we have substituted it with Rolo’s and I think either combination is delicious!

Here is everything you need to make the salad

6 large Granny Smith Apples

1 Cool Whip (I use the 8 oz)

1 small box instant vanilla pudding

1 package cream cheese – softened (I use the 8 oz also)

1 bag Rolo’s (or 6 Snickers candy bars)

First mix the cream cheese and pudding in a bowl.  Then fold in the cool whip

Then chop the Rolos’s into bite size pieces

And I chop the apples up last so they won’t turn as brown

Then you mix it all in a bowl and chill until your ready to eat.

This salad is seriously so delicious.  My in-laws think it tastes just like the carmel apples you can get at Rocky Mountain Chocolate.  It is so yummy that you’ll want seconds and thirds!  Enjoy!

Signature

Comments

1. angela dupree says:

Yummy! I am going to try this for the 4th of July Party. Thanks for sharing this.

2. Allison Marie says:

Holy crap, I think I just gained 10 pounds by reading this! That sounds so delicious. I’m definitely going to have to try this!

3. kelly schirado says:

How can you go wrong with apples, chocolate and caramel!!!

4. wow ! I love those little candies.. this is such an awesome idea!:) Thanks!
    courtney b recently posted..Vote for Mila!!!My Profile

5. Thanks for the great recipe!!! I love sweets too much and this sounds marvelous!

6. Sandy VanHoey says:

I am definitely about to get this printed out and will surely be trying this. It sounds SO good! I am going to pass it on to my oldest daughter. I know her and my grandchildren will love this also. Thanks so much for sharing this

7. Mike W Davis says:

well, we are going to have to try this– sounds pretty good–thanks

8. Thomas Murphy says:

cool idea, thanks for the recipe

9. This looks good! I was expecting a salad with greens, but I was pleasantly surprised with this easy dessert

10. Diana Stanhope says:

Oh my! I can see why this is your favorite salad! Rolos are awesome, I will be trying this.

11. Mary Dailey says:

LOL, this sounds wonderful and I wouldn’t feel all that guilty since I could say I’m eating a salad!

12. Alicia Ponce says:

This looks easy to do and who doesn’t love an apple salad,,thanks for sharing..

13. Wow this was not what I was expecting when I clicked on an apple salad… it looks like a very unique dessert.

14. I love this unique recipe! It looks so delicious and easy to make! Cool :-)

Thanks for sharing it