This is The Husband’s favorite Sunday lunch! I love it because after being at church, I’m famished, and this is so fast to make. This is also a great bare bones recipe. If you’re into jazzing up your food there are a wide variety of veggies and other fixins you can add to this.
- 1 - 12 oz Can of Chicken Breast
- approx. 3 Tbsp. French's Dijon with Chardonnay
- 1/4 Cup Brianna's Poppy Seed Dressing
- About a handful of grapes halved or quartered
- Mix everything together in a bowl and serve on bread or rolls.
- With the exception of the can of chicken all amounts are variable according to your taste. Experiment with the amounts to find the taste you love. Also, I definitely recommend using the brands of dressing and mustard, if you can find them at your local grocer's. They are what give this chicken salad it's amazing taste!
Disclosure: I was sent a bottle of French’s mustard to use. The recipe is entirely of my own making.