Eat it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. This muffin tin omelettes recipe is quick prep, super easy, and packed with great things like lots of protein and veggies. It is also the perfect meal to get the kids in the kitchen and cookin! This is something you can let your little ones help out with or expect your older kids to cook by themselves. My younger siblings each have a night of the week when it is their responsibility to cook dinner (my mom works nights). This muffin tin omelettes recipe would be perfect for them!
- 6 eggs
- 3 tbsp water
- various chopped vegetables
- 2 slices lunch meat or ham
- 1/3 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine eggs and 3 tbsp water. Beat together.
- Liberally grease standard size muffin tin. Pour eggs into tin leaving about 1/4 inch at the top for veggies to be added.
- Add in veggies, meat, cheese and anything else you heart (or stomach) desires. Feel free to fill each tin cup all the way to the top as the egg will condense as it cooks.
- Bake 15-20 min at 350 degrees.
- Serves 3
When I made this muffin tin omelettes recipe I was just cooking for myself and my husband (neither of my kids will eat eggs) so the recipe only serves 3. Feel free to multiply for your family’s needs.
This muffin tin omelettes recipe would taste wonderful paired with a spinach salad, asparagus, or green beans!