|You can see one of the characters is wearing shades so Big Bro had to have some too.|
|Rockin out with a Rock Band Guitar|
|Oh Yeah! Gettin’ down with his bad self!|
The video (obviously) encourages the kids to get up and dance along with the songs. I’m all about shows that encourage active viewing.
Veggie Tales Live! Sing Yourself Silly DVD includes the songs:
- “VeggieTales Theme Song”
- “The Water Buffalo Song”
- “Big Things Too”
- “Gourds Just Wanna Have Fun”
- “Song of the Cebu”
- “Dance of the Cucumber”
- “God is Bigger”
- “His Cheeseburger”
- “Love My Lips!”
- “The Pirates Who Don’t Do Anything”
- “Do the Moo, Shoo”
- “Rumor Weed”
- “Endangered Love” (Barbara Manatee)
- “The Hairbrush Song”
- “I Can Be Your Friend”
- “VeggieTales Theme Song (Reprise)”
- Larry’s Backstage Pass – Behind the scenes of VeggieTales Live!
- VeggieTales Trivia Game
- Discussion Guide
- Silly Song Sing-Alongs (4 songs)
Here are the rules:
4. Like Veggie Tales on Facebook. (1 entry)
5. Visit the Veggie Tales Store and tell me something you’d love to get for your little one. (1 entry)
Sing yourself silly with @VeggieTales Live! #Win your own DVD from @Ohsosavvymom ! http://bit.ly/mzE8Cw Ends 6/5 #giveaway
May be tweeted 1x per day for an additional entry each day.
7. Refer a friend to enter. In order for this to be a valid entry your friend must enter (make a comment) and let me know that you referred them. You must then come back and leave a comment stating that you referred that person. (2 entries per referral)
8. Put my button on your blog sidebar OR blog about this giveaway. Leave me the link. (3 entries)
9. Enter any of my other giveaways. (1 entry for each additional giveaway entered)
Giveaway is open to residents of US Only and will end 6/5/11 at 11:59 MST. Winner will be chosen via Random.org, will be notified by email, and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
Disclosure: I was provided with the above mentioned company or PR Representative, at no charge to myself, in order to facilitate a review. The opinions expressed are honest and are entirely my own.