Needless to say I was stoked to have the opportunity to review Flor’s Duet Rug. When I went to the Flor website to check out the rugs I was amazed! Flor specializes in (19.7 in) modular carpeting. Because you purchase the carpeting in squares you can create endless carpeting options for you floor. You can buy a small number of tiles for an entry rug or runner, or you can Flor a whole room! The website is amazingly helpful in making the right selection. You can shop by color. The color guide even tells you how many styles there are in that color. You can also search according to color, room, and how much traffic the room gets. Cool!
Here are some of the cool possibilities…
|For the Bedroom|
|For the Kitchen|
I picked out the Flor Enter Duet in Rocky Road. It matches the blue and aqua hues in our kitchen perfectly! As I mentioned before, Flor is modular carpeting, meaning this rug came in multiple pieces–3 to be exact. This rug was super easy to assemble. Being that it is such a small entry rug it didn’t require any measuring or anything. Flor pieces come with Flor Dots. They allow you to attach the tiles together is a way that is secure but easy to adjust. The carpet squares themselves are very heavy duty. This isn’t something you’d buy at Target, though the price is fairly comparable. I’m also impressed with the non-slip grip the bottom of the rug has. I’ve got to kick the thing pretty hard with my toes to get it to budge.
|The color on the site was true to actual color.|
Here are the rules:
4. Like Flor on facebook. Please leave your facebook name–first name & last initial (1 entry)
Enter to #win a stylish @Flor_ Duet Rug Set @Ohsosavvymom ! http://bit.ly/dI0aHo Ends 5/9 #giveaway
May be tweeted 1x per day for an additional entry each day.
6. Follow Flor on twitter. (1 entry)
7. Refer a friend to enter. In order for this to be a valid entry your friend must enter (make a comment) and let me know that you referred them. You must then come back and leave a comment stating that you referred that person. (2 entries per referral)
8. Put my Mother’s Day Gift Guide button on your blog sidebar OR blog about this giveaway. Leave me the link. (3 entries)
9. Enter any of my other giveaways. (1 entry for each additional giveaway entered)
Giveaway is open to residents of US Only and will end 5/9/11 at 11:59 MST. Winner will be chosen via Random.org, will be notified by email, and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
Disclosure: I was provided with the above product by the company at no charge to myself in order to facilitate a review. The opinions expressed are honest and are entirely my own.