Anyone who’s ever held a teething baby knows that whatever one is wearing around one’s neck will soon end up in baby’s mouth–yes, even that nice pearl necklace you happen to be wearing today.
Since emerging from the womb Little Brother has always had to have something in his mouth. The minute he sees me wearing a necklace he will launch his pacifier from his lips and lunge greedily toward my jewelry.
I came across chewable jewelry a while back on babysteals.com, but was kind of blown away by the price of a single necklace. Since then I’ve learned of Dr. Blooms Chewable Jewels and am very happy with both product and price. For just under $18 you can get a necklace and bracelet combo or a set of 3 bracelets. For just under $19 you can get a key chain bracelet combo.
No more chewing on your fine jewelry (which can actually damage emerging tooth buds; see Dr. Bloom’s story); no more chewing on nasty keys with harmful metals.
At almost 10 months Little Brother has 8 teeth and is not currently teething, but still feels the need to chew on everything. Little Brother absolutely LOVED the jewelry! The bracelet is favorite because he can stick it in his mouth and hold it between his gums. He’ll crawl all over the house with the bracelet hanging out of his mouth. The set has also been a lifesaver when out and about. I wore the necklace and bracelet to a nativity presentation last week. The kept Little Brother wonderfully occupied during the 30 minutes we sat in the pews.
I love that I can feel totally good about Little Brother chompin’ on these because they are:
- Dentist Created and Endorsed
- FDA approved materials
- Phthalate Free
- Lead Free
- BPA, PVC, Latex Free
They are also dishwasher safe!
Chewable Jewels would make a wonderful stocking stuffer, or anytime gift, for any mom, grandma, or auntie of a little one! For a limited time you can use the code 2010S for 15% off your order. That brings the price of a necklace & bracelet combo down to just $15.22! Hello, awesome price!
Win it! Dr. Bloom’s Chewable Jewels is giving away a necklace & bracelet combo in the winner’s choice of color and style!
5. Like Dr. Bloom’s Chewable Jewels on facebook. Please leave your facebook name–first name & last initial (1 entry)
6. Follow Dr. Bloom’s Chewable Jewels on twitter. (1 entry)
7. Tweet the following. (1 entry) May be tweeted once a day for an additional entry each day.
#win a Chewable Jewels bracelet & necklace combo set from @DrBloomInc @ohsosavvymom . Ends 1/3/11 #giveaway
8. Refer a friend to enter. In order for this to be a valid entry your friend must enter (make a comment) and let me know that you referred them. You must then come back and leave a comment stating that you referred that person. (2 entries per referral)
9. Put my button on the main page of your blog or put my blog on your blog roll. Please leave a link to the page where you put it. (3 entries)